The 80's The 80's

Derp

How did the robot record it self falling from a far?

Bad Inventions #2 Bad Inventions #2

My God.

You gotta tell me where you got the rubber band band song!

Soup's Christmas Special Soup's Christmas Special

Great movie

Loved the ending.

UO Matrix: part 2 UO Matrix: part 2

It was ok.

Heh, I am so used to UO that I was waiting for someone to lag as they were running.

Lets Go Smoke Some Pot Lets Go Smoke Some Pot

Well... lets see here.

First off... theres no damn way that song is by pennywise. Second, Pot does different things to different people. If someone knocks it, don't knock them... after all, it is still an illicit substance and people have a right to their opinion. Thirdly, I won't say shit about your movie, because its apparent that you can not take constructive critisim: You've attacked everyone who has given it to you. I mean, who do you think you are? Maddox?

Eagerly awaiting your flame... *ahem* I mean "Reply"

SuperShroomClock responds:

ok, i don't know who the fuck the song is by now. got it from my pal and he said it was.and the guy that i got pissed of at "flargon" is an anerexic shelltered child that says,"drugs are satan!" he goes to my school....anyway no flame for you, why would i waste precious butane?

The Portal The Portal

errrm

Simply FUCKING Amazing

PS im drunk.

Battle for the Portal Pt3 Battle for the Portal Pt3

Strawberry clock is the king of the portal

and few make him out to B as great as he really is.

screw everyone else... the best re-accuring character on newgrounds is strawberry clock.

oh yeah, this move is < nothing

Texas_Chainsaw_Suicide Texas_Chainsaw_Suicide

It was good... but

All of your movies are good, but they could be better if you had a hot sister/female friend/hired prostitute, with a nice ass, to do the acting for you.

Kudos.

ColinMatthews responds:

haha, dude dream on, and my sister not hot, i dont think, i cant tell thats sick

Tired of Emo Clocks? Tired of Emo Clocks?

This really gets a point accross...

although emo kids will probably just cry more.

InvaderStokes responds:

Thats my hope.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

Its too hard to keep up with

With the introduction of all those new characters, I think that B isnt geting the time on screen B deserves... it gets a 5